Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (SISPAD2023 Registration desk) entrust the Visa support services to Enhal Co., Ltd.
* Applicants must meet all of the following conditions to apply the visa. Please make sure you carefully read the following conditions and check if you meet the requirements before you request.
* You are the presenter / author / co-author of an accepted abstract / paper.
* You have completed the online registration.
* Your registration fee has been paid.
* Please note that if any of above requirements is not met, the visa support application cannot be
The following documents will be issued to the applicants who has meet all of the above conditions:
* Invitation Letter
* Letter of guarantee
* Letter of reason for invitation
* Schedule of stay
* Certificate of Employment of Guarantor
* This deadline does not guarantee the approval of Visa.
* Visa application support for accompanying persons are only eligible for legal spouse or children.
* Fees to be paid to the Japanese Embassy or Consulate for visa application and issuance, transportation and communication expenses are on applicant's account.
* All visa application documents will be sent to applicant in PDF format by email.
* The original visa application documents will be sent to you by EMS or DHL if the local Japanese embassy or consulate requires the original visa application documents. Kindly note that the postage in such cases must be paid by the applicant in advance.
* Kindly note that we will not accept any visa support applications more than 3 months before your departure date.
* Depending on the visa application process, the embassy or consulate may take more than one month to issue the visa. We recommend applying for a visa about 1.5 months before your departure date.
* Kindly confirm the latest information on your own responsibility including checking the above URL regularly.
In order to prepare visa application documents, we need the following information.
Please prepare those at your hand when you contact visa support desk.
1. Copy of your passport (in PDF or image files)
3. Embassy or Consulate-General where you will apply your visa.
4. Flight information (Date/Flight number):
-Arrival in Japan
-Departure from Japan
5. The place of stay:
-Name of hotel/accommodation -Check-in/Check-out date