Submission Deadline and Publication
- The deadline for final paper submission is July 11th, 2018.
- Final papers will be published in the SISPAD 2018 Conference Proceedings, provided in hard copy and on a USB drive at the conference, and through IEEE Xplore® after the conference, with the following exceptions:
- IEEE can decline to publish conference proceedings that do not meet IEEE's quality standards.
- To have your paper made available online through IEEE Xplore® after SISPAD 2018, you or your qualified representative must present your work at SISPAD 2018.
- Contributed papers will be allowed a maximum of 4 pages for text, figures and tables, with acknowledgements and references allowed to extend onto a 5th page. Invited papers will be allowed to maximum of 5 pages for text, figures and tables, with acknowledgements and references allowed to extend onto a 6th page. Plenary papers will be allowed a maximum of 6 pages for text, figures and tables, with acknowledgements and references allowed to extend onto a 7th page.
- Papers must comply exactly with the IEEE Conference proceedings format; papers that deviate from this format may be rejected. Microsoft® Word conference and Latex templates for preparing your manuscript may be downloaded from https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html. Use the US letter format, and use conference mode if using the Latex template (as configured by default). However, the available 1997-2003 Microsoft® Word template can be updated to a more current version compatible with the current equation editor.
- Color figures may be used, and will be available online, but figures must remain readable on a gray scale.
- Final papers must be submitted in the form below. Papers sent by e-mail or postal service will not be considered.
- Final papers must be submitted in an IEEE Xplore® compatible PDF format created on the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus website.
- Those with existing accounts, login with the SISPAD 2018 Conference ID, which is 44977xp, and your existing password. New users first must click “New Users - Click here” on the site, and follow instructions to create an account.
- Follow the instructions provided on the site tab “Using IEEE PDF eXpress™” and elsewhere on the site to create your IEEE Xplore® compatible PDF format file. (Email email@example.com for help as needed, as a faster alternative to using the “Contact Us” tab on the website.)
- Use the file naming convention, <paper reference number>_<contact-author’s-family name>_<and remaining initials> up to a maximum of 20 characters. E.g., “1165_Register_LF”, using underscores as illustrated. (In the case of revisions—to please be avoided by careful proofreading of the original—we will use the most recently submitted version.)
Transfer of Copyright to IEEE
- A transfer of copyright to IEEE is required for publication of each submitted final paper.
- Th contact author should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link and credentials to access and complete their individual electronic copyright forms (eCfs).
- Please check your spam/junk mail folder if you do not find it in your in box. If you still cannot find this email, contact Anthony VenGraitis at email@example.com, with your name, paper title and the abbreviated conference name "2018 SISPAD".