Deadline for Full Paper: 12th July 2013 (11:59pm UTC)
Authors of accepted papers are requested to submit a four-page final paper for publication in the conference proceedings and online via IEEE Xplore.
The following three steps must be completed in order for a paper to be accepted for publication:
- Complete the Copyright Transfer form.
- Validate your manuscript using IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Upload both the Copyright Transfer form and the validated manuscript.
Notes on preparing your paper:
- Templates can be found here and must be used for the 4-page paper.
- Please ensure you use A4 paper size and retain the margins specified in the template - if your article does not meet these specifications you will be asked to make the necessary adjustments.
- The proceedings will be printed in black and white, while electronic versions will be available in colour, so please prepare figures with this in mind.
Please complete the Copyright Transfer form. When uploading your final paper to the SISPAD 2013 submission site please also upload a PDF of the Copyright Transfer form where instructed.
Please be advised that if you are behind a firewall or proxy, this process will not work.
2. PDF eXpress
Your manucript must be prepared using IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that the article is compatable for IEEE Xplore.
The steps to complete this are as follows:
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org.
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
4. Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion".
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
3. Paper Submission
Please log in to the SISPAD 2013 submission site using the same username and password as for the abstract submission. The abstract PDFs have been deleted, so please upload your complete 4-page paper as prepared using (IEEE PDF eXpress) in its place, along with the Copyright Transfer form.
To do this:
- Click on paper name as listed under Your Submissions.
- Select the Edit tab visible in the top left corner.
- Under Submission upload your 4-page paper.
- Under Copyright Transfer upload your completed Copyright Transfer form.
Best Paper Awards
There will be an awards from the IEEE-EDS Scotland Chapter and IEEE TCAD for the Best Student Paper and Best Paper respectively.
There will aslo be an IEEE SISPAD award for the Best Poster Presentation.
Deadline for Abstracts: 12th April 2013 (11:59pm UTC)
Two-page abstracts (A4 size or 22x28 cm – 1 page of text, 1 page of figures) should be submitted. There is no template for the abstract, but the two-page limit must be adhered to.
Abstract submission is now closed - if you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.