This conference provides an opportunity for the presentation and
discussion of the latest advances in modeling and simulation of
semiconductor devices, processes, and equipments for integrated circuits.
- Simulation and modeling based on continuum and/or particle methods for
all sorts of devices including next generation CMOS devices, emerging
memory devices, optoelectronic devices, lasers, TFTs, organic electronic
devices, micro/nano sensors, power electronic devices and other
semiconductor-based "green" devices, spintronics devices, tunnel
SETs, carbon-based nanodevices, molecular devices, and bioelectronic
- Fundamental aspects of device modeling and simulation such as quantum
transport, fluctuation, noise, and reliability issues.
- All sorts of process simulations and modeling based on continuum
and/or atomistic approaches, including the first-principles material
design and growth simulation of nano-scale fabrication.
- Compact modeling for circuit simulation, including high frequency
- Process/device/circuit simulation in context with system design and
- Equipment, topography, lithography modeling and algorithms.
- Interconnect modeling and algorithm including noise and parasitic effects.
- Advanced numerical methods and algorithms including grid generation,
user-interface, and visualization.
- High precision metrology for the modeling of semiconductor devices and