Scope and Topics
This conference provides an opportunity for the presentation and
discussion of the latest advances in
modeling and simulation of semiconductor devices, processes, and
equipments for integrated circuits.
- Simulation and modeling based on continuum and/or particle methods
for all sorts of devices including
Fin, ultra-thin SOI, optoelectronics devices, lasers, TFTs,
micro-sensors, spintronics devices and Carbon
- Alll sorts of process simulations and modeling based on continuum
and/or atomistic approaches,
including the first-principles material design and growth
simulation of nano-scale fabrication.
- Compact modeling for circuit simulation, including high frequency
- Process/device/circuit simulation in context with system design and
- Equipment, topography, lithography modeling and algorithms.
- Interconnect modeling and algorithm including noise and parasitic
- Advanced numerical methods and algorithms including grid generation,
user-interface and visualization.
- Fundamental aspects of device modeling and simulation such as quantum
and fluctuation issues,
simulation of nano-scale novel devices such as QCA, SET, quantum
neural nets and molecular devices.