SISPAD '00 Author's Guide
Manuscript Deadline: June 9, 2000
Author Guidelines for Manuscript Preparation
Below is a checklist outlining the important points that will help you in formatting your paper for submission to an IEEE conference. The deadline for submission is June 9, 2000.
- One paper (camera-ready) copy and a signed IEEE Copyright Form MUST print and view correctly
- Format of paper follows the sample paper
- For letter-size paper - bottom margin is at least 1 inch
- For A4-size paper - bottom margin is at least 35 mm, side margins equal
- Paper has NOT been paginated. (It is highly recommended that the page number and total pages be written LIGHTLY IN PENCIL ON THE BACK of the paper)
- File size is reasonable - not more than 1 Mb (see Author Instructions for Electronic Files - Graphics and Fonts sections). If it is larger, please indicate this in a note accompanying your copyright form and camera- ready copy.
Your manuscript should not exceed four pages and must meet the format standards. One copy of a camera-ready manuscript and copyright form should be sent to the following address by JUNE 9, 2000:
SISPAD 2000 c/o IEEE Publishing
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4150
+1 732 562 3963 tel
+1 732 562 1746 fax